Directions to Windermere Marina Village
How to find us
Windermere Marina Village is a mere 14 miles from the M6 on the eastern shore of Windermere. Head for the car ferry that takes you across Windermere from Bowness to Far Sawrey and Hawkshead and you'll find us, but if you want more comprehensive directions here you go...
- Leave M6 Motorway at Junction 36.
- Keep to Left hand lane and follow A590 to Kendal.
- Continue along the A590 (which becomes the A591) for several miles.
- At roundabout take first exit onto B5284 (Crook Road) signed Hawkshead via Ferry.
- At the end of the B5284 turn left and immediately right into Longtail Hill, signed Hawkshead via Ferry.
- At the bottom of Longtail Hill you will see the Marina through the trees. To find the entrance turn left onto the A592 and after 100 metres turn right into Windermere Marina Village.
Reception is located in the Marina Centre, immediately in front of the entrance.