May 2021 - Please note that this service is provided by a third party and has limited capacity - We cannot guarantee this facility during your stay.
We are pleased to offer guests of Windermere Marina Village complimentary use of Cascades Leisure Club approximately a 20 minute drive south of Windermere Marina Village.
The Cascades leisure club incorporates a large heated pool, poolside sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room, a well-equipped gymnasium, squash court and the cascades café.
The onsite spa provides pamper days, individual treatments, afternoon teas and more. We recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
The perfect place to unwind after a hectic day, or to keep the more active members of your family entertained whilst you relax on the poolside recliners or in the hotel bar and restaurant Cascades is a great way to while away a few hours.
Towels, robes and lockers are available from the poolside reception (Charge apply), details of treatments, opening times and facilities can be found on their website
The southern tip of Lake Windermere and the Lake District is a great option for a day out. Why not visit some of the attractions below whilst taking advantage of the Cascades Leisure Club.
- Lakeland Motor Museum - a fascinating collection of over 30,000 motor cars, motor bikes, cycles and automobile alongside a tribute to the kings of speed Donald and Malcolm Campbell. A great day out for all ages.
- Holker Hall - Holker Hall is a beautifully presented house and garden, home to Lord and Lady Cavendish the magnificent property hosts a number of events throughout the year including outdoor cinema, garden tours, markets and more.
- Cartmel - The famous village of Cartmel is a foodies delight! With L’Enclume the Michelin starred jewel in Cumbria’s crown, Rogans (The more relaxed partner of L’Enclume), brewery, cheese maker, tea shops and the famous sticky toffee Pudding! You’ll also find the famous priory, racecourse and Segway tours making this traditional Cumbrian village a wonderful day out.
- Old Hall Farm - This vintage farm and Ice Cream Parlour takes a step back in time. With steam tractors, shire horses and farming techniques from throughout the years this self-sufficient farm offers experience days, although the ice cream parlour and tea shop alone is worth a visit!
- Grizedale & Coniston - although slightly longer in distance the route to the south is a quicker and faster route to the popular village of Coniston and the attractions in Grizedale. Grizedale Forest is a lovely day out with sculpture in the forest, 10 walking trails, 9 cycle trails, Go Ape, forest Segway, fell pony adventures, café, children’s outdoor play areas and cycle hire. A great outdoor day out before relaxing in the pool and Jacuzzi on your way home!