Windward Apartment 19 is a spacious ‘duplex’ apartment set over the first and second floors. This stunning property is light and airy with views across the marina from your own private balcony. This apartment has everything you’ll need unwind during your Lake District stay.
The first floor living room has a great view across Windermere Marina and the hundreds of boats that moor here.
Sleeping up to 4 people in two bedrooms Windward Apartment 19 benefits from the bedrooms on separate floors offering privacy and that extra space to spread out. With over 1100 square foot of space it’s a great option for families or two couples looking for that touch of extra space within walking distance of Bowness on Windermere.
- Sleeps up to 4 guests
- Master bedroom with king size bed on the second floor. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Second bedroom with double on the first floor.
AT A GLANCE
- 2 bedroom duplex apartment set over the first and second floor overlooking the main marina with over 300 boats
- One allocated parking spaces adjacent to the property
- Three minute walk to The Boat House Bar & Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- One large car parking space - suitable for 2 cars
- First floor balcony
- Patio furniture
- Pets not accepted
- 3 TV’s one in the living room and one in each bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
Duplex 2 Storey Apartment
- Private entrance hall
- Stairs to first floor
- Landing area leading to with living area, bedroom 2 and cloakroom
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Adequate crockery, glasses, cutlery and cooking equipment
- Dining area to seat 4 people
- Balcony with seating for 4
- Living room with marina views, seating for TV and DVD
- Cloakroom with WC and basin
- Bedroom 2 with double bed and TV
- Bedroom 1 with king size bed. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. This bedroom is large enough to accomodatate a travel cot if necessary.
- Bathroom with bath and shower over, WC and wash basin
- One allocated car parking space opposite the property. Additional parking is available for one car on site but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- Balcony off the living area with seating for 4 people
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in from 4pm
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Tuesday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Saturday for 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 to 14 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2020 these dates are 3rd January to 2nd April, 17th April to 18th May and 30th October to 21st December. In 2021; 4th January to 24th March,16th April to 19th May and 29th October to 13th December.
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Pets not accepted
- Washing facilities in the apartment
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- High chairs available to hire, £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
- Exclusive local attraction discounts
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay