Windward Apartment 17 is a fantastic ‘tower’ apartment set over the first and second floors. Offering space, light and marina views in every room you’ll find a great space for friends or family to gather in comfort.
The living room has triple aspect views across the marina and doors to the balcony where you can enjoy the south facing views across the marina with over 300 boats.
Sleeping up to 6 people this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment has over 1410 square foot of space and is a great option for groups who want a bit more space and be close enough to enjoy all Bowness on Windermere has to offer.
- Sleeps up to 6 guests
- Master bedroom with king size bed on the second floor. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Twin bedroom with two single beds on the first floor. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Twin bedroom with two single beds on the second floor. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival.
AT A GLANCE
- First and second floor duplex with a first floor balcony overlooking the main marina with over 300 boats
- Two allocated parking spaces near the property
- Three minute walk to The Boat House Bar & Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Choices Health Club
- Two car parking spaces
- First floor balcony
- Patio furniture
- Pets not accepted
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
First Floor Apartment
- Ground floor private entrance hall with coat and boot storage, stairs leading to the first floor
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- First floor balcony off the living area
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, microwave and breakfast bar
- Adequate crockery, glasses, cutlery and cooking equipment
- Dining area to seat six people
- TV and DVD player
- Bedroom 1 with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Separate WC with wash basin and washer dryer
- Bedroom 2 with king size bed. En-suite shower room, with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Bedroom 3 with with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival and Juliet balcony overlooking the marina.
- House bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC, wash basin
- All bedrooms are large enough to accommodate a travel cot if necessary
- Two allocated car parking spaces adjacent to the property. Additional parking is available on site but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- First floor south facing balcony with table and chairs for six people
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in from 4pm (early check in 2pm available for £40 subject to availability)
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Monday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Friday for 2, 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 to 14 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2019 these dates are 3rd January to 30th March, 22nd April to 18th May and 25th October to 21st December. In 2020 3rd January to 2nd April, 17th April to 18th May and 30th October to 21st December.
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Pets not accepted
- Private Wi-Fi
- Washing facilities in the apartment
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- Cot and high chairs available to hire. Travel cot hire, £7 per stay and high chair £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Choices Health Club
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
- Exclusive local attraction discounts
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay