Windermere Apartment 49 is a first floor apartment that benefits from being bright and spacious throughout and pet friendly.
Sleeping up to 4 people this apartment is a great option for friends or couples, for added flexibility the bedroom can be set as either a twin or superking bed.
The living space features a pull down bed and views directly over the marina and the 300 boats. Furnished to the highest standard and with beautiful finishing touches this apartment is a great place to relax after a busy day.
As with all of our properties you can also take advantage of the swimming and gym facilities at Choices Health Club with free car parking.
- Sleeps up to 4 guests
- Master bedroom with super king size bed. This bed can be made into two singles if requested before arrival. This bedroom features a connecting door to the house bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin
- Double pull down bed in the lounge
AT A GLANCE
- First floor apartment with balcony overlooking the main marina with over 300 boats
- Pet Friendly apartment - accepts up to 2 dogs
- One allocated parking space outside the communal entrance
- Less than a minute walk to The Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Choices Health Club
- Approximately 860 square feet of accommodation
- One car parking space
- Patio furniture
- Pets not accepted
- Two TV’s, one in the living room and one in the bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Washer Dryer
First Floor Apartment
- Entrance door from communal staircase
- Entrance way with coat hanging
- Utility area with washer dryer
- Open plan living, dining kitchen area, patio door to the balcony
- Sitting area with a three seater sofa and separate chair. Wall mounted TV and Blu-ray player
- Pull down double bed in the living area that folds away when not in use
- Dining area to seat 4 people
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge / freezer, dishwasher, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine
- Bedroom 1 with super king size bed. This bed can be converted to two single beds on request before arrival. This bedroom has a TV and features a connecting door to the house bathroom
- House bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin
- The bedroom can accommodate a travel cot if necessary
- One allocated car parking space is directly outside the communal entrance, additional parking is available onsite but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- Covered south facing large balcony with table and seating for four people
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in 4pm, early check in 2pm available for £40
- Check out by 10am
- This apartment offers any day check in (Excluding Sunday) with a minimum stay of 2 nights.
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Up to 2 well behaved dogs accepted
- Washing and drying facilities in the apartment
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- Cot and high chairs available to hire. Travel cot hire, £7 per stay and high chair £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Choices Health Club
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
- Exclusive local attraction discounts
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay