Windermere Apartment 49 is a first floor apartment that benefits from being bright and spacious throughout and pet friendly.
Sleeping up to 4 people this apartment is a great option for friends or couples, for added flexibility the bedroom can be set as either a twin or superking bed.
The living space features a pull down bed and views directly over the marina and the 300 boats. Furnished to the highest standard and with beautiful finishing touches this apartment is a great place to relax after a busy day.
As with all of our properties you can also take advantage of the swimming and gym facilities at Cascades Health Club (subject to availability) with free car parking.
- Sleeps up to 4 guests
- Master bedroom with super king size bed. This bed can be made into two singles if requested before arrival. This bedroom features a connecting door to the house bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin
- Double pull down bed in the lounge
AT A GLANCE
- First floor apartment with balcony overlooking the main marina with over 300 boats
- Pet Friendly apartment - accepts up to 2 dogs
- One allocated parking space outside the communal entrance
- Less than a minute walk to The Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Approximately 860 square feet of accommodation
- One car parking space
- Patio furniture
- Pets not accepted
- Two TV’s, one in the living room and one in the bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Washer Dryer
First Floor Apartment
- Entrance door from communal staircase
- Entrance way with coat hanging
- Utility area with washer dryer
- Open plan living, dining kitchen area, patio door to the balcony
- Sitting area with a three seater sofa and separate chair. Wall mounted TV and Blu-ray player
- Pull down double bed in the living area that folds away when not in use
- Dining area to seat 4 people
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge / freezer, dishwasher, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine
- Bedroom 1 with super king size bed. This bed can be converted to two single beds on request before arrival. Wall mounted TV
- House bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin
- The bedroom can accommodate a travel cot if necessary
- One allocated car parking space is directly outside the communal entrance, additional parking for one car is available onsite but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- Covered south facing large balcony with table and seating for four people
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in 4pm
- Check out by 10am
- This apartment offers any day check in (Excluding Sunday) with a minimum stay of 2 nights.
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Up to 2 well behaved dogs accepted
- Washing and drying facilities in the apartment
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- High chairs available to hire, £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
- Exclusive local attraction discounts
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay