This spacious one bedroom apartment has an impressive 740 sq ft of accommodation and accepts up to two dogs. Set on the first floor this bright and airy space has views across the marina from both the bedroom and the living area. The Juliet balcony allows you to bring the outside into the living area, while the covered balcony has patio furniture to enjoy the views whatever the weather.
Ideally placed only a 10 minute walk to enjoy everything Bowness on Windermere has to offer. You could easily leave the car parked for the weekend and relax in each others company, with plenty of walks for straight from the front door. This apartment is ideal for those looking for pet friendly apartment with space to relax, cook and take in the views and across the marina.
- Sleeps up to 2 guests
- Master bedroom with super king size bed. This bed can be made into two singles if requested before arrival
AT A GLANCE
- First floor apartment with balcony overlooking the main marina with over 300 boats
- Accepts up to 2 well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement
- One allocated parking space outside the communal entrance
- Complimentary use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Next door to The Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
- Approximately 740 square feet of accommodation
- One car parking space
- Patio furniture
- Dog Friendly
- Two TV’s, one Smart TV in the living and one in the bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Washer Dryer
First Floor Apartment
- Entrance door from communal staircase
- Entrance way with coat hanging.
- Utility cupboard with washer dryer
- Open plan living, dining kitchen area, Juliet balcony and patio door to the balcony
- Sitting area with three seater sofa and separate chair. Wall mounted Smart TV and Blu-ray player
- Dining area to seat four people
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge / freezer, dishwasher, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine
- Bedroom 1 with super king size bed and TV. This bed can be made into two single beds on request before arrival. The bedroom can accommodate a travel cot if necessary
- House bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin
- One allocated car parking space is directly outside the communal entrance.
- Covered south facing large balcony with table and seating for two people
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in 4pm
- Check out by 10am
- This apartment offers any day check in (Excluding Sunday) with a minimum stay of 2 nights.
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Dog Friendly. Accepts up to 2 well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement. £30 per pet per stay
- Washing and drying facilities in the apartment
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- High chairs available to hire, £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
- Exclusive local attraction discounts
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay