Windermere Apartment 47 is a light and airy property on the first floor, great for families or couples the apartment has fabulous views across the marina.
Furnished to the highest standard this apartment has two bedrooms which are both ensuite and a spacious living, dining and kitchen area. The living room features Bi-Fold balcony doors allowing you to enjoy the views across the marina from the sofa!
The south facing balcony has a table and chairs - great for taking in the view - it’s also covered so you can take advantage on those rainy days.
As with all of our Windermere Apartments unlimited membership of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability) is included.
- Sleeps up to 4 guests
- Master bedroom with super king size bed. En-suite with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Twin bedroom with two single beds. The single beds can be made as super king size bed if requested before arrival. This bedroom features a connecting door to the house bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin
AT A GLANCE
- First floor apartment with balcony overlooking the main marina with over 300 boats
- One allocated car parking space outside the communal entrance
- Less than a minute walk to The Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Approximately 950 square feet of accommodation
- One car parking space
- Patio furniture
- Pets not accepted
- Three TV’s, one in the living room and one in each bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Washer Dryer
First Floor Apartment
- Entrance door from the communal entrance way
- Entrance hall with coat hanging and boot area, cupboard with washer dryer
- Open plan living, dining kitchen area, Juliet balcony and patio doors leading to balcony
- Sitting area with a three seater sofa and separate chair, wall mounted TV and Blu-ray player
- Dining area to seat four people
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, and Nespresso coffee machine
- Bedroom 1 with super king size bed. TV and picture windows overlooking the marina. En-suite bath room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Bedroom 2 with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed if requested before arrival. This bedroom has a TV and features a connecting door to the house bathroom
- House bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin. Doors to hallway and bedroom 2
- Both bedrooms can accommodate a travel cot if necessary
- One allocated car parking space directly outside the communal entrance, additional parking for one car is available on site but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- Covered south facing large balcony with table and seating for four people
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in 4pm
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Monday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Friday for 2, 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 to 14 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2020 these dates are 3rd January to 2nd April, 17th April to 18th May and 30th October to 21st December. In 2021; 4th January to 24th March,16th April to 19th May and 29th October to 13th December.
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Pets not accepted
- Washing and drying facilities in the apartment
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- High chairs available to hire, £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
- Exclusive local attraction discounts
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay