In line with government guidelines, a maximum of 6 people are permitted to book this property
Windermere Apartment 45 is one of our bright, modern ‘Windermere’ range of apartments on the ground floor.
Sleeping up to 8 people this four bedroom apartment is great for larger family groups or friends, and has everything you’ll need to make the most of your time in the Lake District.
We’ve also made some small adjustments, so it’s accessible for those guests who require a property all on one level - these adjustments include grab rails in the wet room, level access throughout and designated parking space directly outside the communal front entrance.
The L-shaped living, dining and kitchen area provide a great socialising space, as does the large enclosed screened terrace. Here you’ll find a dining table, chairs, corner sofa for 6 and views across the marina
The 4 bedrooms are spacious and bright. The master bedroom is spacious and light with a superking size bed, ensuite wet room and doors to the screened terrace where you'll find a dining table for 8 and a corner sofa for 6.
With easy access to the Boathouse Bar and Restaurant right next door, the attractions of Bowness on Windermere only a 10-minute walk away (the path is level and suitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs) and just a 25 minute drive from junction 36 of the M6 Windermere Apartment 45 is a fabulous space benefitting from all the advantages of large bedrooms, ensuite bathrooms and spacious open plan living area.
Our ground floor accessible apartments are designed with limited mobility in mind. However if you have specific requirements please call our Reservations Team on 015394 46551 before booking.
- Sleeps up to 8 guests
- Master bedroom with super king size bed. Patio doors leading out to the terrace. En-suite wet room with shower, WC and wash basin
- Twin bedroom with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed if requested before arrival
- Twin bedroom with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed if requested before arrival. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Double bedroom with king size bed. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
AT A GLANCE
- Ground floor wheelchair accessible apartment with raised terrace overlooking the main marina with over 300 boats
- One allocated parking space outside the communal entrance
- Next door to the Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Approximately 1485 square feet of accommodation
- Smart TV in the living area
- One car parking space
- Large enclosed screened terrace area
- Patio furniture
- Pets not accepted
- Five TV’s, one in the living and one in each bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Washer Dryer
Ground Floor Apartment
- Entrance door from the communal entrance way
- Entrance hallway with coat storage and bedrooms leading off
- Utility area with washer dryer and under counter freezer
- Open plan living, dining kitchen area, bi-fold patio doors to the outside terrace area
- Sitting area with corner sofa to seat eight and wall mounted Smart TV and Blu-ray player
- Dining area to seat eight people
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge with small freezer compartment, dishwasher, microwave, washer dryer and Nespresso coffee machine
- Bedroom 1 with super king size bed. Patio doors leading to the outside terrace with views over the marina. En-suite wet room with shower area and handrail, WC with fold away handrail on one side and wash basin. Shower chair available on request.
- Bedroom 2 with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival
- Bedroom 3 with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
- Bedroom 4 with king size bed. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
- All bedrooms have a TV
- All of the bedrooms can accommodate a travel cot if necessary
- House bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC, wash basin
- One allocated car parking space directly outside the communal entrance, additional parking for one car is available on site but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- South facing enclosed raised terrace with dining table and chairs to seat eight people and a corner sofa for 6.
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in 4pm
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Monday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Friday for 2, 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 to 14 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2021 these dates are; 16th April to 19th May and 29th October to 13th December. In 2022; 3rd January to 31st March, 19th April to 23rd May and 30th October to 15th December
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Pets not accepted
- Washing and drying facilities in the apartment
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- High chairs available to hire, £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
- Exclusive local attraction discounts
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay