Windermere Apartment 44 is a second floor bright and modern apartment for up to 4 people.
This one bedroom property is a great option for couples or families who don’t need a separate 2nd bedroom.
The large living area features a ‘one wall’ kitchen, dining area and pull down bed which folds away when not in use.
There are great views across the marina from the large private balcony, which also has a dining table and chairs to enjoy drinks or dining whilst watching the sun set.
Bowness on Windermere is only a 10 minute walk from the apartment, where you’ll find shops, cafes and plenty to entertain all ages.
- Sleeps up to 4 guests
- Master bedroom with super king size bed. This bed can be made into two single beds if requested before arrival. This bedroom features a connecting door to the house bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin
- Double pull down bed in the lounge
AT A GLANCE
- Second floor apartment with balcony overlooking the main marina with over 300 boats
- One allocated parking space outside the communal entrance
- Less than a minute walk to The Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Approximately 860 square feet of accommodation
- One car parking space
- Patio furniture
- Pets not accepted
- Two TV’s, one Smart TV in the living room and one in the bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Washer Dryer
Second Floor Apartment
- Entrance door from communal staircase
- Entrance hallway with coat and boot storage
- Utility room with washer dryer
- Open plan living, dining kitchen area, patio door to the balcony
- Sitting area with a three seater sofa and separate chair. Wall mounted Smart TV and Blu-ray player
- Pull down double bed in the living area that folds away when not in use
- Dining area to seat four people
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge / freezer, dishwasher, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine
- Bedroom 1 with super king size bed. This bed can be converted to two single beds on request before arrival. This bedroom has a television and features a connecting door to the house bathroom
- House bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin
- The bedroom can accommodate a travel cot if necessary
- One allocated car parking space is directly outside the communal entrance, additional parking for one car is available onsite but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- South facing large balcony with table and seating for four people
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in 4pm
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Tuesday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Monday for 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 to 14 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2020 these dates are 3rd January to 2nd April, 17th April to 18th May and 30th October to 21st December. In 2021; 4th January to 24th March,16th April to 19th May and 29th October to 13th December.
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Pets not accepted
- Washing and drying facilities in the apartment
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- High chairs available to hire, £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
- Exclusive local attraction discounts
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay