The real jewel in the crown of Windermere Marina Village is this stunning 2nd and 3rd floor penthouse apartment that is guaranteed to take your breath away.
Accommodating up to 10 people, our spectacular and luxury apartment in the Lake District offer an abundance of space. For group accommodation in the Lake District that doesn’t feel crowded or short on space, Apartment 43 is light and uncluttered with over 2000 sq ft of living space, including a massive 30ft living area and fabulous south facing private balcony offering views looking across the marina with over 300 boats.
Our apartments are ideal for those looking for group accommodation in the lake district. The double height kitchen, living and dining area is a sociable space for everyone to gather whilst preparing drinks or food. With a Juliet balcony and two sets of patio doors leading to the balcony from the living and dining area, the outside space has 2 dining tables and outdoor chairs, allowing you to dine alfresco and enjoy the views and sunshine.
As a large holiday apartment in the lakes, the 4 bedrooms, which are all ensuite, offer flexible sleeping arrangements whether your group is a mix of couples, friends or larger family. Two of the bedrooms also have patio doors to the balcony.
Upstairs you’ll find a further second large living area, great for the kids to escape to. This room also converts to a 5th bedroom with a pull down bed which folds away into a wardrobe when not in use. There is also an ensuite accessible from this room meaning every bedroom in this large apartment has its own ensuite.
Only a 2 minute drive from Bowness on Windermere, this luxury apartment in the Lake District features everything you could need for a fabulous holiday with friends or family. Finding accommodation of this size and quality in the Bowness area is a rare find. Be sure to book quick as its very popular!
- Sleeps up to 10 guests
- Master bedroom with super king size bed. Patio doors leading out to the balcony. En-suite with double shower, WC and wash basin.
- Second master bedroom with super king size bed. This bed can be made into two single beds if requested before arrival. En-suite featuring double shower, WC and wash basin. This bedroom features patio doors leading to the large balcony
- Twin bedroom with two single beds. The single beds can be made into super king size bed if requested before arrival. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Twin bedroom with two single beds. The single beds can be made into super king size bed if requested before arrival. This bedroom features a connecting door to the house bathroom, with bath, fitted, WC and wash basin
- Double pull down bed in the den that neatly folds away during the day, with access to shower room, WC and wash basin.
AT A GLANCE
- Second and third floor apartment with balcony overlooking the main marina with over 300 boats
- Two allocated parking spaces outside the communal entrance
- Next door to The Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Choices Health Club
- Approximately 2080 square feet of accommodation
- Two allocated car parking spaces
- Patio furniture
- Pets not accepted
- Six TV’s, one in the living, one in the den and one in each bedroom
- Two fridges
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Two Ovens
- Washer Dryer
Second Floor Apartment
- Entrance door from communal staircase
- Entrance hallway with coat and boot storage and stairs to the third floor
- Utility room with washing machine, dryer, under counter fridge and sink
- Hallway with bedrooms and living room off
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area, patio doors to the balcony and Juliet balcony
- Sitting area with two and three seater sofa and separate chair. Wall mounted TV and Blu-ray player
- Dining area to seat ten people
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge / freezer, dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine and breakfast bar
- Bedroom 1 with super king size bed. Patio doors leading to the balcony with views of the marina. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Bedroom 2 with super king size bed. This bed can be converted to two single beds on request before arrival. Patio doors leading to the balcony with views over the marina. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Bedroom 3 with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Bedroom 4 with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival. This bedroom features a connecting door to the house bathroom
- House bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin. Doors to bedroom 4 and hallway
- All bedrooms have a TV
- All of the bedrooms can accommodate a travel cot if necessary
- Large 30ft living area with U shaped settee to seat ten people with wall mounted TV and Blu-ray player
- Pull down double bed that folds away when not in use
- Shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Two allocated car parking spaces outside the communal entrance, additional parking is available onsite but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- Open south facing large balcony which runs the length of the property. Dining Tables and seating for ten people
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in 4pm (Due to the size of this propertyy 2pm check in is not available)
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Monday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Friday for 2, 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2018 these dates are - 3rd January to 16th March, 13th April to 16th May and 26th October to 20th December. In 2019 - 3rd January to 30th March, 22nd April to 18th May and 25th October to 21st December.
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Pets not accepted
- Washing and drying facilities in the apartment
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- Cot and high chairs available to hire. Travel cot hire, £7 per stay and high chair £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Choices Health Club
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay