This first floor apartment has spectacular views over the marina and offers spacious, light and airy accommodation for up to 6 people.
The living room has the advantage of a Juliet balcony - allowing you bring the outside in. There’s also a great partially covered south facing balcony with rattan furniture allowing you to take in the fabulous views across the marina with over 300 yachts and cruisers.
Two of the three bedrooms overlook the marina and have ensuite shower rooms, the master also has patio doors to the terrace.
Only a short walk from Bowness on Windermere and the leisure facilities included in you stay the Windermere Apartments offer escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Sleeps up to 6 guests
- Master bedroom with super king size bed. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Twin bedroom with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed if request before arrival. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Twin bedroom with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed if request before arrival. This bedroom features a connecting door to the house bathroom
AT A GLANCE
- First floor apartment with balcony overlooking the main marina with over 300 boats
- One allocated parking space outside the communal entrance
- Less than a minute walk to the Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
- Complimentary use of The Old England Leisure Club
- Approximately 1420 square feet of accommodation
- One car parking space
- Patio furniture
- Pets not accepted
- Four TV’s, one in the living room and one in each bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Washer Dryer
First Floor Apartment
- Entrance door from communal staircase
- Entrance way with coat storage
- Utility area with washer dryer
- Hallway with bedrooms leading off
- Open plan living, dining kitchen area, Juliet balcony and patio door to the balcony
- Sitting area with two and three seater sofa and separate chair. Wall mounted TV and Blu-ray player
- Dining area to seat six people
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge / freezer, dishwasher, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine
- Bedroom 1 with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival. TV and views over the marina. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
- Bedroom 2 with super king size bed. TV and patio doors leading to the balcony with views over the marina. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Bedroom with 3 two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival. This bedroom has a TV and features a connecting door to the house bathroom
- House bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin
- All of the bedrooms can accommodate a travel cot if necessary
- One allocated car parking space is directly outside the communal entrance, additional parking is available onsite but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- Covered south facing large balcony with table and seating for six people
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in 4pm, early check in 2pm available for £40
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Monday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Friday for 2, 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2018 these dates are - 3rd January to 16th March, 13th April to 16th May and 26th October to 20th December. In 2019 - 3rd January to 30th March, 22nd April to 18th May and 25th October to 21st December.
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Pets not accepted
- Washing and drying facilities in the apartment
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- Cot and high chairs available to hire. Travel cot hire, £7 per stay and high chair £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of The Old England Leisure Club & Spa
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club or if you prefer towels are available for hire at The Old England Spa
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay