5 Windward Way is a spacious pet friendly, 3 bedroom townhouse set over the ground, first and second floors.
Featuring an open plan spacious living area on the ground floor, bi-fold patio doors to a large, enclosed decked area and extensive marina views this beautifully furnished property is a great space to relax and unwind during your Lake District break.
Sleeping up to 6 guests and 2 dogs this beautifully appointed property is a great option for a couples or families. The 3 en-suite bedrooms allow for privacy and space whilst the stunning living space on the ground floor is a great space for socialising.
With the Boathouse Bar and Restaurant just a 5 minute walk away along the edge of the marina, the attractions of Bowness on Windermere only a 15-minute walk away (the path is level and suitable for pushchairs) and just a 25 minute drive from junction 36 of the M6 Windward Townhouse 5 is a great combination of ensuite bedrooms, spacious open plan living are and outside space
- Sleeps up to 6 guests
- Master bedroom on the first floor with king size bed, en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. Balcony doors leading to balcony with bistro furniture for 2.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds on the first floor. En-suite bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin.
- Double bedroom on the second floor with double bed, en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
AT A GLANCE
- Three storey Townhouse with raised ground floor enclosed terrace and first floor balcony overlooking the marina.
- Marina views over the main marina with over 300 boats
- One allocated parking space opposite the property
- Five minute walk to The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Accepts up to 2 well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement
- Private Wi-Fi connection
- One car parking space
- Ground Floor enclosed terrace with outdoor furniture
- First floor balcony with bistro furniture
- Living Room with 75'' Ultra 4K Smart TV
- Washing Machine
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Private entrance hall with coat and boot storage
- Cloakroom with WC and wash basin
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with bi-fold doors leading to the large, enclosed raised terrace with rattan sofa seating
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and dryer.
- Adequate crockery, glasses, cutlery and cooking equipment
- Dining area to seat six people, please note that the fire is not operational and for aesthetic purposes only.
- 75 inch Ultra 4k Smart TV
- Living area with two three seater sofas
- Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king size bed, en-suite shower room, with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. Patio doors to the balcony overlooking the marina with bistro furniture for 2. This bedroom can accommodate a travel cot if necessary.
- Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom with 2 single beds, En-suite bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin,
- Bedroom 3 - Double size bedroom on the second floor, en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
- One allocated car parking space opposite the front door. Additional parking for one car is available on site but this cannot be reserved and will not be adjacent to your property
- Ground floor enclosed raised terrace with table and chairs for 6
- Balcony on first floor off the master bedroom with bistro furniture for 2
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in from 4pm
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Monday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Friday for 2, 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 to 14 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2021 these dates are; 16th April to 19th May and 29th October to 13th December. In 2022; 3rd January to 31st March, 19th April to 23rd May and 30th October to 15th December
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Pet Friendly. Accepts up to 2 well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement. £30 per pet per stay
- Private Wi-Fi
- Washing facilities in the apartment
- High chairs available to hire, £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing board
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club (Available to hire for a charge from the leisure club)
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay