Windward 3 is a stunning 3 storey Townhouse apartment set over the ground, first and second floors. Newly refurbished in 2020 this townhouse offers a fabulous light and airy open plan living space on the first floor with marina views and balcony is great for ‘staying in’ and relaxing with friends or family with the advantage of Sky TV.
The stunning master bedroom on the ground floor is a great space to relax with sliding doors to the raised terrace with marina views and an impressive 75 inch Smart TV
The two bedrooms on the upper floor both feature ensuite bathrooms with the twin room having the advantage of a full size cot - Please advise prior to arrival if you require cot linen
Sleeping up to 6 people, this 3 bedroom townhouse has over 1400 square foot of space and is a great option for families or groups who want increased space and privacy. Parking is available directly outside the front door and the property also features a private garage for secure storage of bicycles, your outdoor equipment or 2nd car.
With the Boathouse Bar and Restaurant just a 5 minute walk away around the marina, the attractions of Bowness on Windermere only a 15-minute walk away (the path is level and suitable for pushchairs) and just a 25 minute drive from junction 36 of the M6 Windward Townhouse 3 is a fabulous space benefitting from all the advantages of large, ensuite bedrooms and a spacious open plan living area.
Sleeps up to 6 guests
Master bedroom on the ground floor with king size bed, en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. Patio doors leading to balcony with bistro furniture. 75 inch TV and electric blinds offer the touches of modern luxury.
Twin bedroom with two single beds and cot on the second floor. En-suite bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival.
King size bedroom on the second floor, en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
AT A GLANCE
- Three storey Townhouse with raised ground floor enclosed terrace and first floor balcony overlooking the marina.
- Marina views over the main marina with over 300 boats
- One allocated parking space outside the property
- Private garage for secure storage of bicycles, outdoor equipment or 2nd car
- Five minute walk to The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Sky TV with 'Signature Package' in living room
- One car parking space & secure garage parking / storage
- Ground Floor enclosed terrace with bistro furniture
- First floor balcony with bistro furniture
- Living Room TV with Sky TV 'Signature Package'
- Washing Machine
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Highchair and full size cot
- Private entrance hall with coat and boot storage
- Lockable internal door to garage with painted floor, washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities.
- Under stair cupboard for additional storage
- Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king size bed, en-suite shower room, with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. 75 inch Smart TV with Sky TV. Enclosed raised terrace overlooking the marina with bistro furniture for 2. This bedroom can accommodate a travel cot if necessary.
- Cloakroom with WC and wash basin
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with balcony leading off the living room
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Adequate crockery, glasses, cutlery and cooking equipment
- Dining area to seat six people
- 65 inch Smart TV and DVD player
- Living area with two three seater sofas
- Decked balcony area with bistro seating
- Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom with two single beds and cot. En-suite bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival.
- Bedroom 3 - King size bedroom on the second floor, en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. Please note there is limited head room at the foot of the bed.
- Two allocated car parking spaces. One adjacent to the front door of the property and one in the secure garage. If you vehicle is too large for the garage additional parking for one car is available on site but this cannot be reserved and will not be adjacent to your property
- Ground floor enclosed raised terrace with table and chairs for 2
- Balcony on first floor off the living area with bistro furniture for 4
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in from 4pm
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Monday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Friday for 2, 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 to 14 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2021 these dates are ; 16th April to 19th May and 29th October to 13th December. In 2022; 3rd January to 31st March, 19th April to 23rd May and 30th October to 15th December
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- No pets permitted
- Private Wi-Fi
- Washing facilities in the apartment
- High chair and cot provided in the apartment - Linen available on request
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
- Exclusive local attraction discounts
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club (Available to hire for £1 from the leisure club)
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay