Windward Townhouse 15 is a fantastic ‘tower’ townhouse set over three floors. Offering space, light and amazing views from every room this townhouse has everything required to make a great base for you Lake District stay.
The first floor living room has an amazing double aspect with views across the lake and the marina. Bring the outside in and take advantage of marina life with the Juliet balcony in the living room offering views across the marina with over 300 boats.
The dining kitchen on the first floor is a wonderfully social space - with dining table for 6 and balcony overlooking the marina it’s perfect to enjoy at any time of year.
Sleeping up to 6 people this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment has over 1410 square foot of space and is a great option for groups or families looking for more a touch more space whilst enjoying everything that the Lake District and Bowness has to offer.
- Sleeps up to 6 guests
- Master bedroom with king size bed on the second floor. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Twin bedroom with two single beds on the ground floor. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival. Balcony doors to terrace with marina view and bistro furniture for 2.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds on the ground floor. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival.
AT A GLANCE
- 3 bedroom Townhouse set over the ground, first and second floor overlooking Lake Windermere and the main marina with over 300 boats
- One allocated parking spaces next to the property
- Five minute walk to The Boat House Bar & Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- One car parking space
- First floor balcony and ground floor terrace
- Patio bistro furniture
- Pets not accepted
- 4 TV’s one in the living room and one in each of the bedrooms
- Washer / Dryer
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
3 Storey Townhouse
- Ground floor private entrance hall with coat and boot storage
- Bathroom with bath and shower over, WC and wash basin
- Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds and TV. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival. Terrace overlooking the marina with bistro furniture for 2
- Bedroom 3 with two single beds and TV.
- Both bedrooms are large enough to accommodate a travel cot if necessary
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Adequate crockery, glasses, cutlery and cooking equipment
- Dining area to seat six people
- Balcony with seating for 4
- Living room with lake and marina views, seating for 6, Smart TV and DVD
- Bedroom 1 with King size bed and TV. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. This bedroom has triple aspect windows with spectacular views across the marina and Lake Windermere.
- One allocated car parking space opposite the property. Additional parking for one car is available on site but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- Ground floor enclosed raised terrace with table and chairs for two people
- Balcony on first floor off the kitchen with seating for 2 people
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in from 4pm
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Monday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Friday for 2, 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 to 14 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2021 these dates are; 16th April to 19th May and 29th October to 13th December. In 2022; 3rd January to 31st March, 19th April to 23rd May and 30th October to 15th December
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Pets not accepted
- Private Wi-Fi
- Washing facilities in the apartment
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- High chairs available to hire, £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay