Windward Apartment 18 is a cute and cosy apartment for 2 people. Lovingly furnished with plenty of individual touches this one bedroom apartment is a great space to enjoy with your other half.
The kitchen has everything you’ll need for your stay of a few days or longer, the living room and enclosed terrace have great views over marina leaving you plenty of space to relax.
Only a leisurely 10 minute walk from Bowness you’ll definitely leave feeling relaxed and recharged after your stay.
- Sleeps up to 2 guests
- Master bedroom with double bed
AT A GLANCE
- Ground floor apartment with a raised overlooking the main marina with over 300 boats
- One allocated parking space outside the property
- Three minute walk to The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Approximately 550 square feet of accommodation
- One car parking space
- Enclosed raised terrace
- Patio furniture
- Pets not accepted
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Washer Dryer
Ground Floor Apartment
- Private entrance hall with coat hooks
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and microwave
- Adequate crockery, glasses, cutlery and cooking equipment
- Dining area to seat 4 people
- TV and DVD player
- Patio doors to an enclosed raised balcony
- Bedroom 1 with double bed
- House shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- One allocated car parking space outside the property.
- Ground floor south facing enclosed terrace with dining table and chairs for two people
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in from 4pm
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Monday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Friday for 2, 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 to 14 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2020 these dates are 3rd January to 2nd April, 17th April to 18th May and 30th October to 21st December. In 2021; 4th January to 24th March,16th April to 19th May and 29th October to 13th December.
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Pets not accepted
- Private Wi-Fi
- Washing and drying facilities in the apartment
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- High chairs available to hire, £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
- Exclusive local attraction discounts
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay