Windward Apartment 18 is a cute and cosy apartment for 2 people. Lovingly furnished with plenty of individual touches this one bedroom apartment is a great space to enjoy with your other half.
The kitchen has everything you’ll need for your stay of a few days or longer, the living room and enclosed terrace have great views over marina leaving you plenty of space to relax.
Only a leisurely 10 minute walk from Bowness you’ll definitely leave feeling relaxed and recharged after your stay.
- Sleeps up to 2 guests
- Master bedroom with double bed
AT A GLANCE
- Ground floor apartment with a raised overlooking the main marina with over 300 boats
- One allocated parking space outside the property
- Three minute walk to The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Choices Health Club
- Approximately 550 square feet of accommodation
- One car parking space
- Enclosed raised terrace
- Patio furniture
- Pets not accepted
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Washer Dryer
Ground Floor Apartment
- Private entrance hall with coat hooks
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and microwave
- Adequate crockery, glasses, cutlery and cooking equipment
- Dining area to seat 4 people
- TV and DVD player
- Patio doors to an enclosed raised balcony
- Bedroom 1 with double bed
- House shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- One allocated car parking space outside the property.
- Additional parking is available on site but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- Ground floor south facing enclosed terrace with dining table and chairs for two people
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in from 4pm (early check in 2pm available for £40 subject to availability)
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Monday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Friday for 2, 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 to 14 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2019 these dates are 3rd January to 30th March, 22nd April to 18th May and 25th October to 21st December. In 2020 3rd January to 2nd April, 17th April to 18th May and 30th October to 21st December.
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Pets not accepted
- Private Wi-Fi
- Washing and drying facilities in the apartment
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- Cot and high chairs available to hire. Travel cot hire, £7 per stay and high chair £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Choices Health Club
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
- Exclusive local attraction discounts
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay