Windward 12 is a 3 storey Townhouse apartment set over the ground, first and second floors. Offering fabulous entertaing space, three en-suite bedrooms and modern living this apartment is a great place to relax with friends, family and your four legged friends!
The open plan living, dining and kitchen area on the ground floor has beautiful bi-fold balcony doors to the covered decked terrace allowing you to make the most of the space whatever the weather. Further views across the marina and views across the marina will be sure to offer complete relaxation during your holiday.
Sleeping up to 6 people and 2 dogs this 3 bedroom - all featuring there own en-suite facilities property has over 1400 square foot of space and is a great option for groups who want more space and privacy and be close enough to enjoy all Bowness on Windermere has to offer.
- Sleeps up to 6 guests
- Master bedroom with king size bed on the first floor. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. Patio doors leading to balcony with bistro furniture
- Twin bedroom with two single beds on the first floor. En-suite bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin
- Twin bedroom with two single beds on the second floor - The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
AT A GLANCE
- Three storey Townhouse with raised ground floor enclosed terrace and smaller first floor balcony.
- Accepts up to 2 well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement
- Marina views overlooking the main marina with over 300 boats
- One allocated parking space opposite the property
- Five minute walk to The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Choices Health Club
- One car parking space
- First floor balcony
- Pet Friendly
- Ground Floor Terrace with seating for 6
- Washer Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
3 Storey Townhouse
- Ground floor private entrance hall with coat and boot storage
- Understair cupboard with Washer / Dryer
- Cloakroom with WC and wash basin
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Adequate crockery, glasses, cutlery and cooking equipment
- Dining area to seat six people
- TV and DVD player
- Living area with corner sofa and seating for 6
- Decked patio area with seating
- Bedroom 1 with king size bed. En-suite shower room, with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. Balcony overlooking the marina with bistro furniture for 2
- Bedroom 2 with two single beds. En-suite bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC, wash basin
- All bedrooms are large enough to accommodate a travel cot if necessary
- Bedroom 3 with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- One allocated car parking space opposite the property. Additional parking is available on site but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- Ground floor enclosed raised terrace with table and chairs for six people
- Balcony on first floor off the master bedroom
WHEN CAN I STAY?
Check in from 4pm (early check in 2pm available for £40 subject to availability)
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Monday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Friday for 2, 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 to 14 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2019 these dates are 3rd January to 30th March, 22nd April to 18th May and 25th October to 21st December. In 2020 3rd January to 2nd April, 17th April to 18th May and 30th October to 21st December.
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Pets accepted by pre-arrangement - maximum 2 per property
- Private Wi-Fi
- Washing facilities in the apartment
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- Cot and high chairs available to hire. Travel cot hire, £7 per stay and high chair £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Choices Health Club
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
- Exclusive local attraction discounts
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay