This light and airy pet friendly, 3 bedroom apartment offers over 1100 sq ft of space set over two floors. The living area is a great sociable space - leading through to the dining and kitchen area with balcony doors to the fabulous balcony.
There are 3 bedrooms - two on the 2nd floor and 1 on the third - great for grandparents or teenagers who need their own space away from younger children!
The balcony on this apartment is its best feature - featuring a dining table and seating for 6, the south facing views across the marina provide breath-taking views and sunsets to enjoy long into the evening.
Ideally placed only a 10 minute walk from Bowness you’ll find plenty to keep everyone entertained including a 3 screen cinema, theatre and numerous cafes for those relaxing days.
- Sleeps up to 6 guests
- Master bedroom with super king size bed on the first floor, ensuite with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Twin bedroom with two single beds. The single beds can be made into super king size bed if requested before arrival. This bedroom features a connecting door to the house bathroom, with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin.
- Twin bedroom on the second floor with two single beds. The single beds can be made to super king size bed if requested before arrival. En-suite with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
AT A GLANCE
- Second and third floor duplex with balcony overlooking the main marina with over 300 boats
- Accepts up to 2 well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement
- One allocated parking space outside the communal entrance
- Less than a minute walk to The Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Approximately 1165 square feet of accommodation
- One car parking space
- Patio furniture
- Pet Friendly
- Four TV’s, one in the living room, one in the master bedroom and one in the twin room on the 2nd floor
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Washer Dryer
Second Floor Apartment
- Entrance door from communal staircase
- Entrance way with coat hanging and boot storage
- Utility area with washer dryer
- Open plan living, dining kitchen area, bi fold doors leading to balcony
- Sitting area with corner sofa for five and two separate chairs. Wall mounted TV and Blu-ray player
- Dining area to seat six people
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge / freezer, dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine and breakfast bar
- Bedroom 1 with super king size bed. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. This bedroom has a TV
- Bedroom 2 with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed if requested before arrival. This bedroom has a TV and features a connecting door to the house bathroom
- House bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin. Doors to hall and bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3 with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- All of the bedrooms can accommodate a travel cot if necessary
- One allocated car parking space is directly outside the communal entrance, additional parking for one car is available onsite but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- South facing large balcony with table and seating for six people
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in 4pm
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Monday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Friday for 2, 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 to 14 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2020 these dates are 3rd January to 2nd April, 17th April to 18th May and 30th October to 21st December. In 2021; 4th January to 24th March,16th April to 19th May and 29th October to 13th December.
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Pet Friendly. Accepts up to 2 well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement. £30 per pet per stay
- Washing and drying facilities in the apartment
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- High chairs available to hire, £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
- Exclusive local attraction discounts
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay