This light and airy pet friendly, 3 bedroom apartment offers over 1100 sq ft of space set over two floors. The living area is a great sociable space - leading through to the dining and kitchen area with balcony doors to the fabulous balcony.
There are 3 bedrooms - two on the 2nd floor and 1 on the third - great for grandparents or teenagers who need their own space away from younger children!
The balcony on this apartment is its best feature - featuring a dining table and seating for 6, the south facing views across the marina provide breath-taking views and sunsets to enjoy long into the evening.
Ideally placed only a 10 minute walk from Bowness you’ll find plenty to keep everyone entertained including a 3 screen cinema, theatre and numerous cafes for those relaxing days.
- Sleeps up to 6 guests
- Master bedroom with super king size bed on the first floor, ensuite with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Twin bedroom with two single beds. The single beds can be made into super king size bed if requested before arrival. This bedroom features a connecting door to the house bathroom, with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin.
- Twin bedroom on the second floor with two single beds. The single beds can be made to super king size bed if requested before arrival. En-suite with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
AT A GLANCE
- Second and third floor duplex with balcony overlooking the main marina with over 300 boats
- Accepts up to 2 well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement
- One allocated parking space outside the communal entrance
- Less than a minute walk to The Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Choices Health Club
- Approximately 1165 square feet of accommodation
- One car parking space
- Patio furniture
- Pet Friendly
- Four TV’s, one in the living room, one in the master bedroom and one in the twin room on the 2nd floor
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Washer Dryer
Second Floor Apartment
- Entrance door from communal staircase
- Entrance way with coat hanging and boot storage
- Utility area with washer dryer
- Open plan living, dining kitchen area, bi fold doors leading to balcony
- Sitting area with corner sofa for five and two separate chairs. Wall mounted TV and Blu-ray player
- Dining area to seat six people
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge / freezer, dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine and breakfast bar
- Bedroom 1 with super king size bed. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. This bedroom has a TV
- Bedroom 2 with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed if requested before arrival. This bedroom has a TV and features a connecting door to the house bathroom
- House bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin. Doors to hall and bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3 with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- All of the bedrooms can accommodate a travel cot if necessary
- One allocated car parking space is directly outside the communal entrance, additional parking is available onsite but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- South facing large balcony with table and seating for six people
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in 4pm, early check in 2pm available for £40
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Monday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Friday for 2, 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2018 these dates are - 3rd January to 16th March, 13th April to 16th May and 26th October to 20th December. In 2019 - 3rd January to 30th March, 22nd April to 18th May and 25th October to 21st December.
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Pet Friendly. Accepts up to 2 well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement. £30 per pet per stay
- Washing and drying facilities in the apartment
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- Cot and high chairs available to hire. Travel cot hire, £7 per stay and high chair £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Choices Health Club
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
- Exclusive local attraction discounts
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay