Windermere Apartment 46 is a spacious and contemporary apartment on the ground floor. Great for families and couples this apartment is a great space to relax in.
This apartment offers the option of accessible accommodation if required with a wet room featuring grab rails in the shower and next to the WC.
The apartment has 2 ensuite bedrooms and a spacious living, dining, kitchen area with patio doors to the enclosed terrace where you’ll find sun loungers and shady covered areas. There’s also a dining table and chairs so you can relax with coffee or dinner.
A level, lakeside 10 minute walk from Bowness, where you’ll find plenty of places to eat and drink. This apartment offers a relaxing space to enjoy after a busy day exploring all the Lake District has to offer.
Our ground floor accessible apartments are designed with limited mobility in mind. However if you have specific requirements please call our Reservations Team on 015394 46551 before booking.
- Sleeps up to 4 guests
- Master bedroom with super king size bed. En-suite bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin
- Twin bedroom with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed if requested before arrival. This bedroom features a connecting door to the house wet room
AT A GLANCE
- Ground floor wheelchair accessible apartment with raised terrace overlooking the main marina with over 300 boats
- One allocated parking space outside the communal entrance
- Less than a minute walk to the Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Approximately 950 square feet of accommodation
- One car parking space
- Large enclosed terrace area
- Patio furniture
- Pets not accepted
- 3 TV’s, one in the living room and one in each bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Washer Dryer
Ground Floor Apartment
- Entrance door from the communal entrance way
- Entrance hall with coat hanging and boot area, cupboard with washer dryer
- Open plan living, dining kitchen area, bi-fold patio doors to the outside terrace area
- Sitting area with corner sofa to seat four and wall mounted TV and Blu-ray player
- Dining area to seat four people
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, and Nespresso coffee machine
- Bedroom 1 with super king size bed. TV and picture windows overlooking the marina. En-suite bath room with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin
- Bedroom 2 with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed if requested before arrival. This bedroom has a TV and features a connecting door to the wet room
- Wet room with shower area and handrail, WC with fold away handrail on one side and wash basin, doors to the twin bedroom and hallway. Shower chair available on request
- Both bedrooms can accommodate a travel cot if necessary
- One allocated car parking space directly outside the communal entrance, additional parking for one car is available on site but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- South facing enclosed raised terrace with dining table and chairs to seat four people and two reclining sun loungers
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in 4pm
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Tuesday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Saturday for 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 to 14 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2021 these dates are; 16th April to 19th May and 29th October to 13th December. In 2022; 3rd January to 31st March, 19th April to 23rd May and 30th October to 15th December
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Pets not accepted
- Washing and drying facilities in the apartment
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- High chairs available to hire, £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay