Windermere Apartment 46 is a spacious and contemporary apartment on the ground floor. Great for families and couples this apartment is a great space to relax in.
This apartment offers the option of accessible accommodation if required with a wet room featuring grab rails in the shower and next to the WC.
The apartment has 2 ensuite bedrooms and a spacious living, dining, kitchen area with patio doors to the enclosed terrace where you’ll find sun loungers and shady covered areas. There’s also a dining table and chairs so you can relax with coffee or dinner.
A level, lakeside 10 minute walk from Bowness, where you’ll find plenty of places to eat and drink. This apartment offers a relaxing space to enjoy after a busy day exploring all the Lake District has to offer.
- Sleeps up to 4 guests
- Master bedroom with super king size bed. En-suite bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin
- Twin bedroom with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed if requested before arrival. This bedroom features a connecting door to the house wet room
AT A GLANCE
- Ground floor wheelchair accessible apartment with raised terrace overlooking the main marina with over 300 boats
- One allocated parking space outside the communal entrance
- Less than a minute walk to the Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Choices Health Club
- Approximately 950 square feet of accommodation
- One car parking space
- Large enclosed terrace area
- Patio furniture
- Pets not accepted
- 3 TV’s, one in the living room and one in each bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Washer Dryer
Ground Floor Apartment
- Entrance door from the communal entrance way
- Entrance hall with coat hanging and boot area, cupboard with washer dryer
- Open plan living, dining kitchen area, bi-fold patio doors to the outside terrace area
- Sitting area with corner sofa to seat four and wall mounted TV and Blu-ray player
- Dining area to seat four people
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, and Nespresso coffee machine
- Bedroom 1 with super king size bed. TV and picture windows overlooking the marina. En-suite bath room with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin
- Bedroom 2 with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed if requested before arrival. This bedroom has a TV and features a connecting door to the wet room
- Wet room with shower area and handrail, WC with fold away handrail on one side and wash basin, doors to the twin bedroom and hallway. Shower chair available on request
- Both bedrooms can accommodate a travel cot if necessary
- One allocated car parking space directly outside the communal entrance, additional parking is available on site but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- South facing enclosed raised terrace with dining table and chairs to seat four people and two reclining sun loungers
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in 4pm, early check in 2pm available for £40
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Monday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Friday for 2, 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2018 these dates are - 3rd January to 16th March, 13th April to 16th May and 26th October to 20th December. In 2019 - 3rd January to 30th March, 22nd April to 18th May and 25th October to 21st December.
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Pets not accepted
- Washing and drying facilities in the apartment
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- Cot and high chairs available to hire. Travel cot hire, £7 per stay and high chair £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Choices Health Club
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay