Make the most of the spring in the Lake District and take in the beautiful blue bell woods, daffodil, skipping lambs and lighter evenings.
With friends or family, we’ll have a property that will provide the perfect long bank holiday weekend for quality time together.
Take a look at just some of the activities that you can enjoy over the long Easter weekend which are all within easy reach of Windermere Marina Village
- Teddies go free at Muncaster Castle and at Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway
- Lakeland Maze Farm - Open 1st April to 23rd April
- Easter Events at The World of Beatrix Potter - include Easter crafts in the foyer - Friday 7th April and 14th April, Spring baby animal day - Monday 10th April, Peter Rabbit Treasure Trail - Wednesday 12th April, Peter Rabbit mini egg hunt in the garden - Easter Sunday and Easter Monday.
- Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt at various National Trust properties including - Beatrix Potters' Hill Top, Fell Foot, Wray Castle Claife Viewing Station & Sizergh Castle.
- Fell Foot Park Spring Discovery Fun on 8th-23rd April.
- Allan Bank Easter Crafts – 1st – 23rd April.
- Billie Buzzard’s Wild Garden Trail.
- Woolpack Inn Easter Events. 14th-17th April. Egg Hunt. Egg Rolling Competition down Hardknott Pass, Eco Duck Race and Fish & Chips n' Rock & Roll with live music.
- Taste Cumbria – Kirkby Lonsdale 14-16th April
- Stargazing at Brockholes Nature Reserve – Friday 7th April and at Grizedale Forest Sat 22nd April