Now Pet Friendly For 2017!
Located overlooking our marina at Windermere Marina Village our Tarn Cottages are located close to our onsite bar & restaurant and are within close walking distance to Bowness village.
The Tarn cottages are two of our more spacious pet friendly cottages, designed for those that require a touch more space. The top floor offers stunning views from your private balcony across the marina from the living room patio doors, perfect for alfresco dinning.
The open plan living room, kitchen and dining areas are situated on the first floor to make the most of the views, whilst downstairs two bedrooms and a family bathroom complete the accommodation. The master bedroom has a king sized bed and an en-suite shower room and also overlooks the main marina.
The cottage comes with private parking has been carefully decorated and furnished. Built in traditional Lakeland slate the cottage offer that Lakeland character combined with modern quality furnishings. The perfect base to stay when exploring The Lakes.
- Sleeps up to 6 guests
- Master bedroom with king size bed. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin on ground floor
- Twin bedroom with two single beds on ground floor. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival. This bedroom features a connecting door to the house bathroom
- Pull down double bed in living room on first floor
AT A GLANCE
- Ground and first floor cottage with a first floor balcony overlooking the main marina with over 300 boats
- Accepts up to 2 well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement
- One allocated parking space outside the property
- Next door to The Boat House Bar & Restaurant
- Complimentary use of The Old England Leisure Club
- Approximately 880 square feet of accommodation
- One car parking space
- Patio furniture
- Pet friendly
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Entrance hall with coat and boot storage cupboard
- Bedroom 1 with king size bed, views across the marina and an en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Bedroom 2 with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival. This bedroom features a door to the house bathroom
- House bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin, doors to bedroom 2 and hallway
- Both bedrooms can accommodate a travel cot if necessary
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with patio doors leading to balcony space
- Sitting-room with TV and Blu-ray player
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and microwave
- Adequate crockery, glasses, cutlery and cooking equipment
- Dining area to seat six people
- Pull down double bed that folds away when not in use
- One allocated car parking space directly outside the property, additional parking is available on site but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- First floor balcony with small table and chairs to seat six people
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in 4pm, early check in 2pm available for £40
- Arrive Tuesday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Saturday for 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- During winter months flexible stays from 2 nights are available for any arrival day
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Pet Friendly. Accepts up to 2 well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement. £30 per pet per stay
- On-site washing facilities. Pay per use washing machine and tumble dryer
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- Cot and high chairs available to hire. Travel cot hire, £7 per stay and high chair £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of The Old England Leisure Club & Spa
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club or if you prefer towels are available for hire at The Old England Spa
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay