The Bowness cottages sleep up to 6 guests making them great for families or groups visiting the nearby village or Bowness. We have three Bowness cottages at Windermere Marina Village all overlooking a small private inlet off the main marina.
The balcony area on the first level is accessed via the patio doors that leads out from the open plan lounge area. The living, kitchen and dining areas are situated on the first floor whilst downstairs two bedrooms, one with an ensuite shower room and a family bathroom complete the accommodation.
Our Ambleside and Bowness Cottages are located next to each other, making them ideal for larger groups.
The Cottages have been carefully decorated and furnished to offer a relaxing escape. Built in traditional Lakeland slate the cottages offer that Lakeland character combined with modern quality furnishings.
- Sleeps up to 6 guests
- Master bedroom with king size bed. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin on ground floor
- Twin bedroom with two single beds on ground floor. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival
- Pull down double bed in living room on first floor
AT A GLANCE
- Ground and first floor cottage with a first floor balcony overlooking marina lagoon area. (Please note there are no marina views from this cottage)
- Accepts up to 2 well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement
- One allocated parking space outside the property
- Three minute walk to The Boat House Bar & Restaurant
- Complimentary use of The Old England Leisure Club
- Approximately 710 square feet of accommodation
- One car parking space
- Patio furniture
- Pet friendly
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Entrance hall and coat hanging area
- Bedroom 1 with king size bed and en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin The master bedroom is large enough to accommodate a travel cot if necessary
- Bedroom 2 with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival
- House bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with patio doors leading to balcony space
- Sitting-room with TV and Blu-ray player
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and microwave
- Adequate crockery, glasses, cutlery and cooking equipment
- Dining area to seat six people
- Pull down double bed that folds away when not in use
- One allocated car parking space directly outside the property, additional parking is available on site but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- First floor balcony with small table and chairs to seat six people, this balcony does not overlook our main marina.
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in from 4pm (early check in 2pm available for £40 subject to availability)
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Monday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Friday for 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 nights are available for any arrival day. In 2017 these dates are 23rd April to 18th May and 27th October to 20th December. In 2018 - 3rd January to 16th March, 13th April to 16th May and 26th October to 20th December
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Pet Friendly. Accepts up to 2 well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement. £30 per pet per stay
- On-site washing facilities. Pay per use washing machine and tumble dryer
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- Cot and high chairs available to hire. Travel cot hire, £7 per stay and high chair £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of The Old England Leisure Club & Spa
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club or if you prefer towels are available for hire at The Old England Spa
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay