Located overlooking our lagoon at Windermere Marina Village, our Ambleside Holiday Cottages are within close walking distance to Bowness village and are family and small group friendly as a 5-person holiday cottage.
These luxury self-catering cottages in the Lake District have been carefully decorated and furnished to offer a relaxing escape. Built in traditional Lakeland slate, the cottages offer that "Lakeland character" combined with modern quality furnishings.
Our Ambleside holiday cottages sleep up to 5 guests and are family friendly. We have two of these cottages at Windermere Marina Village that both have two bedrooms set on the ground floor, a single and a double room with king-sized bed. The first floor offers upside down living with a sizable open plan lounge and kitchen area. A private balcony area leads from the top floor lounge which can be accessed via patio doors.
- Sleeps up to 5 guests
- Master bedroom with king size bed and wash basin on ground floor
- Single bedroom on ground floor
- Pull down double bed in living room on first floor
AT A GLANCE
- Ground and first floor cottage with a first floor balcony overlooking marina lagoon area. (Please note there are no marina views from this cottage)
- Accepts up to 2 well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement
- One allocated parking space outside the property
- Three minute walk to The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Choices Health Club
- Approximately 650 square feet of accommodation
- One car parking space
- Patio furniture
- Pet friendly
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Entrance hall and coat hanging area
- Bedroom 1 with king size bed and bedroom wash basin. The master bedroom is large enough to accommodate a travel cot if necessary
- Bedroom 2 with single bed
- House bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with patio doors leading to balcony space
- Sitting-room with TV and Blu-ray player
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and microwave
- Adequate crockery, glasses, cutlery and cooking equipment
- Dining area to seat five people
- Pull down double bed that folds away when not in use
- One allocated car parking space directly outside the property, additional parking is available on site but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- First floor balcony with small table and chairs to seat five people, this balcony does not overlook our main marina.
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in from 4pm, early check in 2pm available for £40
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Monday or Tuesday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Friday or Saturday for 2, 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2018 these dates are - 3rd January to 16th March, 13th April to 16th May and 26th October to 20th December. In 2019 - 3rd January to 30th March, 22nd April to 18th May and 25th October to 21st December.
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Pet Friendly. Accepts up to 2 well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement. £30 per pet per stay
- On-site washing facilities. Pay per use washing machine and tumble dryer
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- Cot and high chairs available to hire. Travel cot hire, £7 per stay and high chair £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Choices Health Club
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay