Windward Townhouse 7 is a spacious, bright and airy three storey townhouse apartment with accommodation over the ground, first and second floors. Offering space, modern living and a relaxing environment this townhouse features three en-suite bedrooms, a first floor living area and a fantastic terrace. All of these elements make Windward Townhouse 7 a great place to relax with friends and your four legged friends.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen area is on the first floor, with breakfast bar, dining table and chairs and sofas - this great space is ideal for preparing a feast or a cocktail or two without being shut away in the kitchen! The living area features patio doors to a smaller balcony, perfect for that early morning coffee.
The outdoor space of this property sets it apart from the other properties surrounding the marina; benefiting from a corner plot the terrace, which is accessible from a side entrance, is great for children, pets and storing bikes, canoes or whatever else your Lake District adventure requires!
Sleeping up to six people and accepting up to two dogs, this three bedroom townhouse features all en-suite accommodation and has over 1400 square foot of space - a great option for extended family who want more that little bit of tranquillity this peaceful townhouse is still only a 10 minute walk from the busy village of Bowness On Windermere.
- Sleeps up to six guests
- Master bedroom with king size bed on the ground floor. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. Bi-fold doors leading to terrace with marina views
- Second bedroom with double bed on ground floor. En-suite bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Twin bedroom with two single beds on the second floor. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
AT A GLANCE
- Three storey townhouse with large raised ground floor, enclosed terrace featuring external access and smaller first floor balcony.
- Marina views overlooking the main marina with over 300 boats
- Accepts up to two well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement
- One allocated parking space opposite the property
- Five minute walk to The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Choices Health Club
- Large ground floor terrace with seating for six
- First floor balcony
- Pet friendly
- One car parking space
- Washer Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
Three Storey Townhouse
- Ground floor private entrance hall with coat and boot storage
- Storage cupboard for bedroom two
- Master bedroom with king size bed. En-suite shower room, with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. Bi-fold patio doors to terrace
- Second bedroom with double bed. En-suite bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, WC and basin.
- Large terrace with external access and seating for six people
- Cloakroom with WC and wash basin
- Kitchen with electric hob, oven, full size fridge and freezer, dishwasher and microwave
- Adequate crockery, glasses, cutlery and cooking equipment
- Living area featuring two sofas and two chairs with views over the marina. TV and DVD player
- Patio doors leading to balcony with bistro furniture for four
- Bedroom three with two single beds. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- The master bedroom and bedroom three can accommodate a travel cot if necessary.
- One allocated car parking space opposite the property. Additional parking is available on site but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- Large ground floor enclosed raised terrace with table and chairs for six people. External access to the side of the property - ideal for bikes, canoes or SUP storage. Access also from master bedroom
- Balcony on first floor off the living room with bistro furniture for four
WHEN CAN I STAY?
Check in from 4pm (pre booked early 2pm check in available for £40 subject to availability)
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Monday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Friday for 2, 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 to 14 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2019 these dates are 3rd January to 30th March, 22nd April to 18th May and 25th October to 21st December. In 2020 3rd January to 2nd April, 17th April to 18th May and 30th October to 21st December.
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Pets accepted by pre-arrangement - maximum two per property
- Private Wi-Fi
- Washing facilities in the apartment
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- Cot and high chairs available to hire. Travel cot hire, £7 per stay and high chair £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. two kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Choices Health Club
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
- Exclusive local attraction discounts
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries