If you're looking for a modern, hotel style apartment to relax in Windward apartment 24 is the one for you!
This spacious, modern, minimalist apartment sleeps up to 4 people. With top of the range fixtures and fittings this ground floor property is a fabulous option for couples looking for an apartment with the wow factor!
The apartment offers a spacious living room with views across the marina, 2 bedrooms and a shower room. You’ll find parking right outside the front door, although you may like to leave the car with so many great bars, restaurants and cafes only a 10 minute walk away in Bowness On Windermere.
- Sleeps up to 4 guests
- Master bedroom with king size bed.
- Second bedroom with double bed.
AT A GLANCE
- Ground floor apartment with raised terrace overlooking the main marina with over 300 boats
- One allocated parking space outside the property
- Two minute walk to The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Approximately 820 square feet of accommodation
- One car parking space
- Enclosed raised terrace overlooking the marina
- Patio furniture, including a corner suite
- Three TV’s - one in the living room and one in each bedroom
- Wine Fridge
- Fridge with ice box
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Private entrance hall
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, wine fridge and microwave
- Adequate crockery, glasses, cutlery and cooking equipment
- Dining area to seat four people
- Smart TV and DVD player
- Bedroom 1 with king size bed, built in furniture with soft close draws and doors and TV
- Bedroom 2 with double bed, built in furniture and TV. This bedroom can accommodate a travel cot if required.
- House bathroom with walk in shower, WC, wash basin
- One allocated car parking space outside the property
- Additional parking is available on site for one car but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- Ground floor south facing enclosed terrace with rattan furniture, including a corner suite and chairs for four people
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in from 4pm
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Monday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Friday for 2, 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 to 14 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2020 these dates are 3rd January to 2nd April, 17th April to 18th May and 30th October to 21st December. In 2021; 4th January to 24th March,16th April to 19th May and 29th October to 13th December.
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Washing and drying facilities in the apartment
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- High chairs available to hire, £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
- Exclusive local attraction discounts
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay