11 Windward Way is a spacious pet friendly townhouse set over the ground, first and second floors.
This attractive townhouse was refurbished in 2021 and is equipped to an exceptionally high standard, with secure garage parking / storage, 3 en-suite bedrooms and an outdoor patio heater you’ll find a great space for friends or family to gather and enjoy the space and freedom that the Lake District is renowned for.
The living space on the first floor has views across the marina, features a corner sofa with 2 reclining sections and 2 reclining arm chairs. The kitchen is exceptionally equipped with Nespresso machine, wine cooler, filtered water dispenser and juicer. The balcony leading off has views across the marina and bistro seating for 2.
The outdoor space of this townhouse is truly stunning, with black KOTA limestone paving, Heatstrip, teak dining table, chairs and 2 recliners the raised views across the marina provide a perfect space to relax.
Sleeps up to 6 guests
- Master bedroom with super king size bed on the ground floor. This bed can be made as two singles if requested before arrival. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds on the second floor. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival. En-suite bathroom with bath and fitted shower over, WC and wash basin
- Twin bedroom with two single beds on the second floor. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. Please note that there is restricted head room if the bed is made as a superking.
AT A GLANCE
- Three storey Townhouse with raised ground floor enclosed terrace and first floor balcony overlooking the marina.
- Marina views over the main marina with over 300 boats
- One allocated parking space directly outside the property
- Private garage for secure storage of bicycles, outdoor equipment or 2nd smaller car
- Accepts up to 2 well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement
- Five minute walk to The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Wi-Fi 65’ Smart TV in the living room with surround sound
- One car parking space & secure garage parking / storage
- Ground Floor terrace with fixed heat strip, dining furniture, 2 sun loungers, gated access to the marina
- First floor balcony with bistro furniture and seating for 2
- Living Room 65' Smart TV with Bluetooth Surround Sound, 55’ Smart TV in the master bedroom and 32' Smart TV's in bedrooms 2 and 3
- Full size fridge
- Washing Machine
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Nespresso machine with milk frother
- Coffee grinder
- Bread maker
- Filtered tap water dispenser
- Worktop wine cooler
- Ground floor private entrance hall
- Internal door to garage with painted floor, washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities. coat, shoe and boot storage. Pedestrian access to driveway
- Master Bedroom with super king bed, soft seating and 55’ Smart TV. This bed can be converted to two single beds on request before arrival. Patio doors leading to the balcony with views over the marina. This bedroom is large enough to accommodate a travel cot if necessary
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso machine with milk frother, coffee grinder, bread maker, juicer, filtered water dispenser, worktop wine cooler and microwave.
- Adequate crockery, glasses, cutlery and cooking equipment
- Dining area to seat six people
- Living room with large corner sofa with powered reclining end sections, 2 powered recling armchairs and marina views
- 65’ Smart TV with Bluetooth surround sound system. Streaming of music, media or streaming services is possible through this system using a suitable app via a tablet or phone.
- Breakfast bar with 2 stools
- Cloakroom with WC and wash basin
- Bedroom 2 with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival. En-suite bathroom with bath and shower over, WC and wash basin and marina views. This bedroom is large enough to accommodate a travel cot if necessary.
- Bedroom 3 with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed on request before arrival. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Two allocated car parking spaces. One adjacent to the front door of the property and one in the secure garage. If your vehicle is too large for the garage additional parking for one car is available on site but this cannot be reserved and will not be adjacent to your property
- Ground floor enclosed raised terrace with raised deck area. Table and chairs for 6, access from the master bedroom or marina. Outdoor Heatstrip patio heater, 2 sun loungers and ample storage for cycles or other outdoor equipment.
- Balcony on first floor off the living area with bistro furniture for 2
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in from 4pm
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Monday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Friday for 2, 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 to 14 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2021 these dates are; 16th April to 19th May and 29th October to 13th December. In 2022; 3rd January to 31st March, 19th April to 23rd May and 30th October to 15th December
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Accepts up to 2 well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement
- Private Wi-Fi
- Washing facilities in the apartment
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Cascades Health Club (subject to availability)
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing board
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club (available to hire for £1 from the leisure club)
- All of your food, drink and toiletries.