Windermere Apartment 39 is a spacious 3 bedroom ground floor apartment for up to 6 people with over 1250 sq ft of living space.
This apartment, opened in 2013 and is great for families or those with older relatives as there are no steps being located on the ground floor - great for young and old legs!
With handy features such as a wet room, roll away worktop and fold away oven door the apartment has been designed to offer accessibility for a wide range of guests.
The enclosed terrace is accessed from the living room and the master bedroom and even offers two sun loungers for those lazy days enjoying the sun and a full size dining table for alfresco dining. The terrace also benefits from being partly covered - great for those guests who prefer shade or for cover on rainy days.
Bowness on Windermere is only a 10 minute walk away - the path is level and suitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs - there’s also plenty of places to break with walk with fabulous views across Lake Windermere.
Our ground floor accessible apartments are designed with limited mobility in mind. However if you have specific requirements please call our Reservations Team on 015394 46551 before booking.
- Sleeps up to 6 guests
- Master bedroom with super king size bed. Patio doors leading out to the terrace. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
- Twin bedroom with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed if requested before arrival
- Twin bedroom with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed if requested before arrival. En-suite wet room with shower, WC and wash basin
AT A GLANCE
- Ground floor wheelchair accessible apartment with raised terrace overlooking the main marina with over 300 boats
- One allocated parking space outside the communal entrance
- Less than a minute walk to the Boathouse Bar and Restaurant
- Complimentary use of Choices Health Club
- Approximately 1250 square feet of accommodation
- One car parking space
- Large enclosed terrace area
- Patio furniture
- Pets not accepted
- Four TV’s, one in the living room and one in each bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Washer Dryer
Ground Floor Apartment
- Entrance door from the communal entrance way
- Open plan living, dining kitchen area, bi-fold patio doors to the outside terrace area
- Sitting area with corner sofa to seat six and wall mounted TV and Blu-ray player
- Dining area to seat six people
- Kitchen with electric hob and oven, full size fridge with small freezer compartment, dishwasher, microwave, washer dryer and Nespresso coffee machine
- Bedroom 1 with super king size bed. TV and patio doors leading to the outside terrace with views over the marina. En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC and wash basin. This bedroom can accommodate a travel cot if necessary
- Bedroom 2 with two single beds. TV and views over the marina. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed if requested before arrival
- Bedroom 3 with two single beds. The single beds can be made into a super king size bed if requested before arrival. This bedroom has a TV. En-suite wet room with shower area and handrail, WC with fold away handrail on one side and washbasin. Shower chair available on request.
- House bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC, wash basin
- Outside Space
- One allocated car parking space directly outside the communal entrance, additional parking is available on site but this cannot be reserved and may not be adjacent to your property
- South facing enclosed raised terrace with a large dining table and chairs to seat six people and two reclining sun loungers
WHEN CAN I STAY?
- Check in 4pm, early check in 2pm available for £40
- Check out by 10am
- Arrive Monday for 4, 7, 11 or 14 nights
- Arrive Friday for 2, 3, 7, 10 or 14 nights
- At selected times of the year flexible stays from 2 nights are available on any arrival day. In 2018 these dates are - 3rd January to 16th March, 13th April to 16th May and 26th October to 20th December. In 2019 - 3rd January to 30th March, 22nd April to 18th May and 25th October to 21st December.
NEED TO KNOW
- A security deposit of a £100 pre-authorisation is required on a credit or debit card when checking in
- Linen and towels provided
- No smoking
- Pets not accepted
- Washing and drying facilities in the apartment
- Bike storage available on request. £5 per bike shed
- Cot and high chairs available to hire. Travel cot hire, £7 per stay and high chair £5 per stay. Available if requested before arrival
- Property towels. 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel per person. 2 kitchen tea towels
- Essentials pack which includes; kitchen roll, toilet roll, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid
- Full use of Choices Health Club
- Fully equipped kitchen including crockery, glasses and cooking equipment
- Hairdryers, iron & ironing boards
- Arrival tea and coffee provisions
- Exclusive local attraction discounts
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Towels for use in the leisure club
- All of your food and drink as you are staying self-catering
- Personal toiletries and clothing for your stay